Intelligent work on intelligence work

I've seen these on A&E in America and from the first I was hooked. The
pressure cooker atmosphere and the modern day dot-com look puts
http://www.collectcheapdvd.com/products/967-MI5Spooks-Seasons-1-9-DVD-Box-Set.html
MI-5(Spooks) dvd  about "counter intelligence" on another level than today's
so called spy shows.

It's not the eye-candy of Alias and frankly its better than the flat
delivery of the now canned Agency or Threat Matrix (both of which strive to
be too PC in their "diverseness").
The writing is very well layered. It pulls the viewer in, and there's enough
original material that many times you can't "skip ahead" to the fourth act
in your mind. Meaning, you haven't figured out the end by the second break.

[url=http://www.collectcheapdvd.com/products/967-MI5Spooks-Seasons-1-9-DVD-Box-Set.html]MI-5(Spooks)
dvd[/url], puts enough plot twists in for any true fan of the genre. Well
worth the time and effort to watch. Too bad American network television
can't produce a show of this caliber.
I was so intrigued by the UK version of Spooks, that I got into downloading
the shows via the Internet, and I have to say it's an even better
experience. I wish A&E would run the entire episode and not a chopped up
version. The editing has to do with advert breaks more than content. If you
only see this on A&E then I would suggest downloading it or renting/buying
the DVD sets.