[DailyDoseofLove] Info You Requested on Subscribing

Hello My Friend, Hello,

I'm not going to sing a Neil Diamond song, I'm going to tell you how you can start receiving for free your Daily Dose of Love.

(I suggest you save this message, and print it out. And I think it would also be fun if you shared this experience with your partner and a few close friends who would like to receive their own Daily Dose of Love. Please forward this message to them.)

Speaking of being ?in?, let me ask you this: Would you rather be ?in the money? or ?in love??

(To answer your question <I know what you?re thinking : )> no, you don?t have to choose between one or the other, which we?ll talk about in a minute.)

First, though, here are your 4 FREE BONUS GIFTS for subscribing to your Daily Dose of Love, to help you be ?in love?. After this, we?ll talk about how you can be ?in the money?, too, with 6 MORE FREE BONUS GIFTS!

1. Our Unconditional Love Newsletter is yours for free, when you e-mail unconditional-subscribe@qylove.com. It can help you learn to love yourself as the foundation to overcome your fear of getting hurt when giving your love to others.

2. E-mail heart@danklatt.com for your free Unconditional Love Heart. I think you'll like it.

3. E-mail ifeellove@HealthyRelationship.com for your Bonus Report, "I FEEL Love." It talks about a way I discovered to bring the experience of love to every cell of your being, much deeper than using only the words "I love you."

4. If you have children, or are concerned about ensuring our young people grow up in a peaceful world, or you just want to feel inspired by a message of hope, e-mail imagine@LoveAndPeaceMission2000.com. You'll receive in a minute or so an essay I wrote, "Imagine A World," as part of the recommended teaching guides for a web site I created to give children around the globe a place to come together to educate each other about their culture, promoting tolerance, understanding, friendship, and ultimately peace.

Got all that? Great!

Now let?s get ?in the money?, shall we?

As a special, unadvertised, gift, I wanted to invite you to subscribe to my new newsletter, ?Inner Wealth Mastery: The Abundant Mind?.

(I should point out that the focus is related to my relationship work, which I explain at the new web site. Also, when you have an Abundant Mind and Inner Wealth Mastery, you become wealthy and abundant in all areas of your life, including love, time, money, freedom ? everything that you value.)

When you subscribe to Inner Wealth Mastery: The Abundant Mind through typing your first name and e-mail at http://www.InnerWealthMastery.com, you will receive 6 BONUS FREE GIFTS, including:

1. ?Money Beliefs Quiz?
2. ?12 Laws of Abundance? Report
3. ?Create Your Abundance Mindset? Report
4. First 28 Pages of Dan Klatt?s Book, ?Secrets of Prosperity and Abundance?
5. ?The Power of 57 Cents? VERY INSPIRATIONAL True Story!
6. (The last one?s a surprise, and it?s well worth it for you to visit InnerWealthMastery.com to find out what it is : )

Well, my friend, I?m looking forward to us getting to know each other more over the coming weeks and months, and becoming better friends.

This is a fun journey we?ll be walking down, and I hope it?s as rewarding and fulfilling for you as it is for me.

I?m grateful that you?ve taken the initiative and expressed an interest in joining me on this adventure.

We?ll talk again soon.

FROM ABUNDANCE

One-derfully yours,.? ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
with love,        ¸.?´ .?´¨¨))
                      ((¸¸.?´ ..?´ Dan Klatt-:¦:-
                       -:¦:- ((¸¸.?´*

"The Love Guy"
Author & Your Relationship Coach
http://www.HealthyRelationship.com
FREE Daily Dose of Love +  4 FREE GIFTS:
dailydose@danklatt.com

6 BONUS GIFTS
by subscribing to Inner Wealth Mastery:
                            The Abundant Mind
http://www.InnerWealthMastery.com

P.S. Remember, you?re not subscribed yet to your Daily Dose of Love. Because we personalize each issue, you must go to http://www.HealthyRelationship.com and fill in your first name and e-mail, and submit the information, and then you?ll be subscribed.

Please do that now, while you?re thinking about it. Thank you!