JHS valve/pipes

Bright Meng wish you happy from JHS Valve Manufacturing (Beijing) Co.,Ltd.I got your email from your homepage.We have been manufacturing many kinds of high quality stainless steel valves,pipe and pipe fittings,stainless steel seamless/welded tube for global companies in the past few years.
Высокие клапаны нержавеющей стали качества, труба и принадлежности трубы, seamless нержавеющей стали/сваривал трубку
I write to you to make sure that whether we could cooperate in some way,or are you in terested to be our agency in your country. We'd like to supply you JHS valves and pipes of high quality at a very competitive price. If you want to sell JHS products in your country,pls let me know ,so that we come to a blue print for our cooperation.Could you please let me know about your opinion about this ?

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future.
  Our company specializes in the manufacture and export of various kinds of valves. You may visit our online company introduction at which includes our main products. You may also contact me for our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present.
  Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
  We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.
Sincerely yours!

Bright Meng
Company Name: JHS VALVE MANUFACTURING (BEIJING) CO., LTD
Tel : +86-10-63820691/2/5 ext113
Fax : +86-10-63823835
Email: jhs15@jhsgm.com
Add: No.56,West 4th Ring South Road,Beijing,China
Website: www.jhsvalve.com

20