Re: "My Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ"

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!  He is worthy to be praised.

Remember to check out this awesome Christian Apologetics website which will help you defend your faith in God and help those who are trapped in cults.

In Christ,

The Bodyguard
http://www.thematrixrevealed.kk5.org/

"Kim C. Gossett" <NewCovenantWO@mindspring.com> wrote:
Jesus said a man MUST be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God. My Father
in heaven SO loved the world, HE sent and gave us HIS only begotten son.
Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, came amongst sinful man to save our
souls from sin and the penalty of death. Jesus took my sins to HIS
cross, shed HIS blood for my forgiveness, was crucified and rose the
third day. Mankind will find no salvation in any other name than Jesus.
The Holy Bible, God's Holy Word, instructs us as to how to live our
lives in this world, of which HIS Kingdom is not. If any here have any
questions or want to know about truth, you will find it in the Word Of
God, amen. If any want to support a good non profit work, then help us
feed the hungry, clothe the poor, get supplies to the sick in Africa and
the Philippines and India. Our website will be up again this week, at
www.newcovenantchristiancenter.com Our world outreach ministry touches
many in remote parts of the world. I am not here to promote a ministry,
but Jesus Christ. If you support a work, support no flesh and blood. If
you are interested, we do things through Paypal. I will not give any
information out, for only those with a hearts desire would want to hear
more. God bless you all. The ONE true God, the ONE Father in Heaven,
where Jesus now sits at the right hand in glory, amen

If any here desire to hear more about Jesus Christ, feel free to write.
We live in perilous times and surely the day of the Lord grows near. May
we all hear HIS voice and may the Holy Spirit of truth bless you all.
What a great life to find truth. NOT in religion, but in Jesus Christ, amen.