Mr.M.A.ABD of Iraq

My name is Mamoon Abd Ali a citizen of Iraq ,It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country,Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed some times in life.There is this huge amount of funds  which my FATHER kept in Europe before his untimely death.

Now I have decided to invest this huge amount in your country or any where safe enough outside my country
Iraq for security purposes.I want you to assist me in transfering this funds into your account for investment purposes

So if you can be of an assistance to me please reply me to my private email address mamoon1798@aim.com

Upon your re spons e I w il l update you of the funds.

I anticipate your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Mamoon Abd Ali

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage