FROM: Mr. Adrie SULU

DIRECTOR IN CHAGER OF AUDITING SECTION
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,
                    STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the the Director in charge of Auditing section Bank in the Group Bank of  African B.O.A,AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I got your impressive information through an international business equiry HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO, I Hoped that you will not expose or  betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for  the  mutual benefit of our bothfamilies.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($12.6 million) Twelve Millon six Hundred  Thousand US Dollars immediately to your account. The money  has been dormant (in-active) for 10 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our  deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died a long with his family in air crash since February 16,1998. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased cutomer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned  amount if you agree to help me execute this business.

I want you to know that I never master minded the death of the deceased fellow. Their death was occured Naturally.
Please View this
            website:/www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/

Thanks and waiting for your urgent response,
Best Regards
Mr. Adrie SULU

Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!