The assurance receives the shoes

Hello,my friends.I am from putian city China.We are a large selling
nike  shoes  Company.We sell  Jordan Puma Prada Gucci timbland  rift
and so on.we sell  bags ,watch,  shirts ,jeans too.We are sell all
brand shoes ,bags,shirts,watch jeans and so on.Our products quality
is  the best.If  you buy more  shoes  from us we can sell the lowest
price for you.our  website is www.nikesaler.com.
1--10pairs $30/pr
11-30 pairs $28/pr
31-50pairs $26/pr
50---100 pairs $25/pr
shipping fee included and price negotiation allowed
I am  looking forward to  hearing  from  you
sincereful