Re: по-поводу ответов

Twas brillig at 20:15:59 01.03.2007 UTC+03 when Andrey Melnikoff did gyre and gimble:

 >> > [1] "Reply-To" Munging Considered Harmful
 >> > [2] "Reply-To" Munging Considered Useful
 >> > [3] "Reply-To" Munging Still Considered Harmful. Really.
 >> > 1. http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
 >> > 2. http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml
 >> > 3. http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html

 AM> Правильная расстановка хидеров ReplyTo: в рассылку.

/me с выражением цитирует "Producing OSS":

Despite the mild preference indicated above, I do not feel there is a
"right" answer to this question, and happily participate in many lists
that do set Reply-to. The most important thing you can do is settle on
one way or the other early, and try not to get entangled in debates
about it after that.

Почитай линки [1], [2] и [3] из цитаты выше.

--
JID: dottedmag@jabber.dottedmag.net