Re: captive ntfs

aptitude search ntfs
p   libntfs-3g-dev                                        - ntfs-3g filesystem
in userspace (FUSE) library headers
p   libntfs-3g0                                           - ntfs-3g filesystem
in userspace (FUSE) library
p   libntfs-dev                                           - library that
provides common NTFS access functions (development
p   libntfs-gnomevfs                                      - NTFS GNOME virtual
filesystem module
p   libntfs9                                              - library that
provides common NTFS access functions
p   ntfs-3g                                               - read-write NTFS
driver for FUSE
p   ntfsdoc                                               - documentation
about NTFS partitions format
p   ntfsprogs                                             - tools for doing
neat things in NTFS partitions from Linux

aptitude show ntfs-3g

Описание: read-write NTFS driver for FUSE
 The ntfs-3g driver is an open source, GPL licensed, third generation Linux
NTFS driver for 32-bit, little-endian
 architectures which was implemented by the Linux-NTFS project. It provides
full read-write access to NTFS, excluding access
 to encrypted files, writing compressed files, changing file ownership, access
right.

 Technically it's based on and a major improvement to the third generation
Linux NTFS driver, ntfsmount. The improvements
 includes functionality, quality and performance enhancements.

 The driver currently is in BETA status: before release of this software we
haven't experienced any driver crashes or data
 loss during our heavy quality testing, however we are aware of some minor
issues which will be resolved in the near future.

 ntfs-3g is based on FUSE (userspace filesystem framework for Linux), thus you
will have to prepare fuse kernel module to be
 able to use it.