OpenOffice.org 2.0.3 and Russian

Hello,

sorry for posting in English, I don't speak Russian.

I'm setting up a Debian box for a friend who needs
Russian language support with OpenOffice. This box
runs Sarge with packages from http://www.backports.org.

I have installed openoffice.org-l10n-ru and all xfonts
packages with "Cyrillic" in the description, but I
can't make them known to OO.org.

I execute /usr/lib/openoffice/program/spadmin with root
privileges, choose "fonts", "add" and "source directory",
but I can't install fonts when I mark
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic (from the package
xfonts-cyrillic) and other directories that Cyrillic
fonts were installed to, because there a no fonts showing
up (and there are fonts in these directories).

So my questions would be: Does anyone of you have OO.org
2.0.3 from backports.org running with Cyrillic fonts and
if yes, what am I doing wrong?

Regards, Verena

Outgun.com free e-mail @ www.outgun.com
Check out our Premium services - POP3 downloading, e-mail forwarding, and 25MB mailboxes!