Offer

Ladies and Gentlemen!

We invite you for a visit to a website, where you can discover special information about two world-wide Hungarian Patents - a special, natural-based, waterproof admixture (AQUANIL), which converts concretes and cement mortars to be waterproof/water-barrier and products prepared from that. The another patent is a hydrophob absorbent that separates oil from water (SINEOL). Also, you can become acquainted with a company, which has done a lot that only the favorable effects of the water be effective.
To increase the sale of these unique products and to improve our market share in Europe and worldwide the AQUANIL-SK Ltd seeks PROFESSIONAL INVESTORS, FRANCHISE PARTNERS, SALES CENTRES both in the field of production and distribution.
Should you be interested please visit our website on www.aquanil-sk.hu and inform us about any comments or offer you have, our email address is: aquanil@aquanil-sk.hu.