зависания

Я вчера обращался по поводу зависаний KDE. Я также обращался на дебиан-кде
откуда получил следующий ответ. Как вы его прокомментируете?

I can confirm that KDE is getting slower and slower, also with a
relative fast machine, though not as fast as yours. I haven't
experienced the hangs that would need a complete reboot, but I had
freezes in 3.3.2 and sid. Now working with the alioth packages and a
sid before the gcc-4 transition works, but still could be optimized a
lot.

I suspect the lack of cooperations between KDE and fontconfig to be the
origin of the issue. Mostly, delays were cost by some app waiting for
some font before falling back to some other value. I haven't managed to
fix the issue so far. If you use russian truetype fonts, it seems to be
even more error prone.