Debian+mips

Hi

 Our company "Le Club cs" is currently exploring different portal
solutions to involve all the simplify the use of multimedia on the
television.

 We are very interested in what kind of solutions you have to offer and
would like to discuss with you about debian and mips and ask some
questions, so:

- Could you please tell us if there are some videos and audio projects
(Set Signal Box) used under MIPS architecture ?

- About VDR, we would like to known if there is some projects on
platform embarked architecture MIPS? so if ok which?

Thanks

Best regards

Lahouari Kalaidji
---