im happy for you

  ErX Elíxír is 5 times more potent than V,í.a,g.r,a!

    íncreased s.e.m.e.n and s.p.e.r.m production up to 600%!
    íncreased circulation and E.N,L.A,R.G,E your girth and size up to 3 inches or MORE!
    íncreased testosterone levels!
    Obtain GIANT rock-solid more powerful e,r.e,c.t,í.o,n.s!
    Have LONGER LASTING e,r.e,c.t,í.o,n.s!
    íncreased líbído and vitality! Have more energy for vígorous actívíty!
    Best of all, Recommended by REAL d0ct0rs!

  http://www.multiplewows.com/index.php?a=811

           <><>1.0.0%_Money_Back_Guarantee!<><>

Now One in Verse makes many more in Prose.

>From my books surcease of surrow, sorrow for the lost Lenore,.
Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
But as the slightest Sketch, if justly trac'd,