On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 10:27:37PM +0400, Vladimir wrote:
> Hello debian-russian !
> Есть ли шанс чем-нибуть открыть/переконвертить файл QuarkXPress под линукс ?
* xpress2html : extract texts from a Quark Xpress file
* and saves it in an html file, encoded with UTF-8.
* (only tested with versions 3.3 and 4.0 for Mac; it
* probably won't work with something else, just try...)
* xpress2html is brutal. It will scan all the
* blocs of the XPress file and 'guess' if they
* are blocs describing texts or not.
* It may fail in the process, you may get
* in the html file some data which is not real
* text. But the probability is low, I think.
* xpress2html should extract ALL the texts
* from the file, as far as the format doesn't
* change too much.