RE: Test

Thank you for contacting Network Solutions®. This is an automatic reply to
let you know we have successfully received your message. As soon as we have
researched your inquiry, we will contact you.

Have you checked out our website? The answer you need may be there. Go to
http://www.networksolutions.com and click on the "Help" link in the upper
right corner of the page. You'll find a wealth of information on a variety
of topics.

Network Solutions, Inc. has a variety of products to help you establish your
web presence. With personalized e-mail, web forwarding and 1, 5 and 10 page
Web site packages, we have the products and services you need to establish a
world-class presence on the Internet.

Sincerely,

Network Solutions Customer Support
--VeriSign--