投入1万产出4-5万 政府扶持项目

     请勿直接回复本邮件  联系邮件地址:   tangjunfeng518@163.com

 欢迎投资:  投入1万 产出4-5万 政府扶持项目 !

大连中林林业开发有限公司隶属中融投资有限公司,是集林木种植、销售、速生林基地开发推广为一体的大型林业开发企业。
发展方向是木材深加工和林纸一体化。

公司是在我国生态环境严重恶化,市场木材需求紧缺,且缺口日益增大的条件下创立的,
是市政府扶持的国家林业六大工程之一,前景远大。

公司的经营方式以合作托管为主,投资人不分国籍,只要在公司基地上投入一定成本,

四年后林间采伐期就可以收回成本,7年后纯收入超过成本4-5倍。

林木管理以及采伐、销售都由公司承担,不会有任何后顾之忧。

  欢迎国内外有意投资的客户前来本公司考察了解。

联系人:唐俊凤(经理)  24小时联系电话:13074151411
地址:大连沙河口区西安路86#行政大厦17层
联系邮件地址:   tangjunfeng518@163.com

                   Welcome to the investment of the governmental supported project!
------A project with an input of 10,000Yuan and an output of 40,000 to 50,000Yuan

Dalian Zhonglin Forest Development Co., Ltd, subjecting to China S&T Venture Capital Co., Ltd, is a large-scale forest development enterprise specializes in forest planting, forest sales and development of quick-growing plantation.

Deep process of woods and integration of woods and paper is our development direction.

The establishment of our company is to meet the requirements of the nationwide deteriorated environment and woods demands in short supply. Being promising and prosperous, this project is one of the six projects with the support of the municipal government.

We adopt the operation mode of cooperative trusteeship. That is, for any investors without consideration of his nationality, as long as he puts in a certain amount of cost in our woods base, he will take the cost back after four years of cutting cycle and will gain the net income after seven years of cutting cycle, which will be four to five times than what he has putted in.

Investors will be completely free from the fear of woods management, woods cutting and sales, which our company will take the responsibility to deal with.

Cooperative investors are warmly welcomed to our company to have an on-the-spot investigation.

Contact by: Manager Tang Junfeng
Email: tangjunfeng518@163.com
Tel:0086-411-4782282 (English)
Add: Floor 17, Administration Mansion No. 86, Xi'an Road Shahekou District, Dalian