Re: Есть что-нибудь вроде папки Sent в mutt?

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 11:51:10PM +0400, Alexander S. Gordienko wrote:
> Хочется, чтобы была возможность хранить отправленные письма (для
> повторной отправки, для истории, для того, чтобы вспомнить, что я уже
> писал и др. и пр.). Может кто знает, как это желание реализовать в mutt.

set record="~/Mail/outbox"
#
# Name: record
# Type: path
# Default: ""
#
#
# This specifies the file into which your outgoing messages should be
# appended.  (This is meant as the primary method for saving a copy of
# your messages, but another way to do this is using the ``my_hdr''
# command to create a Bcc: field with your email address in it.)
#
# The value of record is overridden by the ``force_name'' and
# ``save_name'' variables, and the ``fcc-hook'' command.

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517