Re: Postfix, limit number of outgoing messages

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 03:18:31PM +0300, Sergei I. Kononov wrote:
> Как можно в postfix'е ограничить число писем которые может переслать
> user за раз? Т.е. например спамер рассылает по 200 писем с одно ip
> (потом ip меняет и опять рассылает), как сделать чтобы больше 30 писем
> он отправить не мог с одно ip. Что-то вроде smtp_accept_max_per_host в
> exim'e.

The smtpd_recipient_limit parameter (default: 1000) controls how many
recipients the SMTP server will take per delivery. That's more than any
reasonable SMTP client would send. The limit exists just to protect the
local mail system against a malicious or confused client.

( http://www.postfix.org/rate.html#recipients )

--

  /"\
  \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign