Re[2]: dpkg check

>>  grep bin/chgrp /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.md5sums
>> /var/lib/dpkg/info/coreutils.md5sums:bd9555893e0601ba166a3e7eebae706a  bin/chgrp
>> /var/lib/dpkg/info/fileutils.md5sums:646c70e97357ff6e9e3f02cd208d04aa  bin/chgrp

OPP> Обновить fileutils. Это нынче:
# dpkg -l "*eutils"
||/ Name                Version             Description
+++-===================-===================-===================================
ii  coreutils           5.0-5               The GNU core utilities
ii  fileutils           4.1-10              GNU file management utilities

OPP> Package: fileutils
OPP> Source: coreutils
OPP> Pre-Depends: coreutils
OPP>  Empty package to facilitate upgrades, can be safely removed.

# apt-get remove fileutils
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
[skip]
WARNING: The following essential packages will be removed
This should NOT be done unless you know exactly what you are doing!
  fileutils
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 86 to remove and 5  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 156MB will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially harmful
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'