Re: Illegal MIME characters?

В сообщении от 9 Декабрь 2002 15:45 Mikhail Sobolev написал:

> Надо посмотреть внимательно на само письмо.  Полностью.  Возможно, они
> дают какие-нибудь ссылки (они -- администраторы соответствующих почтовых
> серверов).

********** Письмо пошло **********
Attention: xxxx.RU <admin@xxxx.ru>.

A problem was found in an Email message you sent.
This Email scanner intercepted it and stopped the entire message
reaching it's destination.

The problem was reported to be:

Illegal MIME characters found in headers

Please contact your I.T support personnel with any queries regarding this
policy.

Your message was sent with the following envelope:

MAIL FROM: admin@xxxx.ru
RCPT TO:   natasha@ornet.ru

... and with the following headers: