Re: Satellite

BTW: It was a nice article about access to Internet thru satellite on IXBT:
http://www.ixbt.com/comm/sat-inet.shtml
Looks interesting but this is not complete broadband connection. I checked it
with EuropeOnline: about $100/year, speed less than 2 Mbit/s and drivers are
only for Window$.

--- Eugene Melekhov <eugene_melekhov@mail.ru> wrote:
> ðÒÉ×ÅÔ ×ÓÅÍ,
>
> éÍÅÌ ÌÉ ËÔÏ-ÌÉÂÏ ÏÐÙÔ ÎÁÓÔÒÏÊËÉ É ÉÓÐÏÌØÚÏ×ÁÎÉÑ ÜÔÏÊ ÔÅÈÎÏÌÏÇÉÉ.
> ðÏÄÄÅÒÖÉ×ÁÀÔÓÑ ÌÉ ËÁÒÔÏÞËÉ Sky Star 2, Sky Star 3 budget?
> ëÁË ÜÔÏ ×ÏÏÂÝÅ ÒÁÂÏÔÁÅÔ, ÓÅÔÅ×ÙÅ ÎÁÓÔÒÏÊËÉ ÎÁÐÒÉÍÅÒ.
> íÏÖÎÏ ÌÉ ÉÓÐÏÌØÚÏ×ÁÔØ DigitalDownload.

=====
Yours,
Pavel V. Epifanov.