Re: О хвостатости ...

Hi!

>From http://bugs.debian.org/76503 :

>could be to stop adding the unsubscription information for lists that
>get a lot of 'strange' traffic but I'd rather not do that.
                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It looks like that it will be never fixed in mailing list software.

--- Oles' Stovbenko <sly@ifdtung.uar.net> wrote:
>    é Ó ËÁËÏÊ ÓÔÁÔÉ Ñ ÄÏÌÖÅÎ ÐÅÒÅÎÁÓÔÒÁÉ×ÁÔØ Ó×ÏÊ MUA ÎÁ
>    ÎÅËÏÄÉÒÏ×ÁÎÉÅ ÐÉÓÅÍ?

What if this is the only way you really have?

> 3. debian-russian mailing list ËÏÎËÁÔÜÎÉÒÕÅÔ Ó×ÏÊ ÎÅËÏÄÉÒÏ×ÁÎÎÙÊ
>    ÆÕÔÅÒ Ë ËÏÄÉÒÏ×ÁÎÎÏÍÕ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÀ. üÔÏ ÓÏÏÔ×ÅÔÓÔ×ÕÅÔ ÓÔÁÎÄÁÒÔÁÍ?

IMHO No. But ... would it be fixed soon? No again.

>    éÂÏ × pine Õ ÍÅÎÑ ËÒÁËÏÚÑÂÒÏ× ÍÎÏÇÏ, Á × ÔÏÍ ÖÅ TheBat! ÔÏÌØËÏ 2...

Guess what ... Looks as Pine shows all characters for you but TheBat! only till
first special character like \0 or so.

Pavel.