Base.tgz for Woody?

Dear All,

What the correct way of installing Woody from scratch?

I was really missing base_xx.tgz file last night when ran "Install base system"
step about 6 times because "corrupted files".

At the end I managed to download all required files to another computer and
copy them over network to /target/var/cache/apt/archives

My primary computer is under Potato still so I does not have a Woody mirror
yet. And no Woody CDROM too.

With best regards,
Below one could see an adv of Yahoo! Sorry about it.

Do You Yahoo!?