Mozilla & cp1251

Hi,

Whenever I view cyrillic pages with Mozilla that are coded in
cp1251, Mozilla 0.9.3, the cyrillic letters don't show up.

I tried (using konwert) transforming the cp1251-coded files
to utf-8, and then Mozilla does show the Cyrillic letters
(only too widely spaced). So I suppose it's not a missing
font on my computer. Also, I do instruct Mozilla to
use Windows-1251 Encoding.

Example page: http://top.list.ru:8005/

To convert to utf-8, I used
$ wget http://top.list.ru:8005/
$ konwert cp1251-utf8 <index.html > top.list.ru-utf8.html

The resulting file now is on http://www.komputilo.org/top.list.ru-utf8.html
it shows correctly in Mozilla, if I set the Encoding to UTF8.

Does anyone know what the problem on my computer may be?
(Actually I want to view Bulgarian pages, but it seems the
problems with bulgarian cyrillic letters are the same as with
russian, and there isn't a debian-bulgarian list).

$ dpkg -l |grep font|grep ^i
ii  console-tools- 0.2.3-23.1     Shared libraries for Linux console and font
ii  defoma         0.4.7          Debian Font Manager -- automatic font config
ii  gsfonts        6.0-2          Fonts for the ghostscript interpreter
ii  intlfonts-phon 1.1-4          International fonts for X -- Phonetic Alphab
ii  kbd            1.06-1         Linux console font and keytable utilities.
ii  libfreetype6   2.0.2.20010514 FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
ii  scalable-cyrfo 2.3            scalable Cyrillic fonts
ii  scalable-cyrfo 2.3            scalable Cyrillic fonts for TeX
ii  scalable-cyrfo 2.3            scalable Cyrillic fonts for X
ii  t1lib0         0.9.2-1        Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
ii  t1lib1         1.2-1          Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
ii  xfntpex        3.3.2.3a-1     minimal fonts for PEX support in X servers
ii  xfonts-100dpi  4.1.0-2        100 dpi fonts for X
ii  xfonts-75dpi   4.1.0-2        75 dpi fonts for X
ii  xfonts-base    4.1.0-2        standard fonts for X
ii  xfonts-cyrilli 4.1.0-2        Cyrillic fonts for X
ii  xfonts-scalabl 4.1.0-2        scalable fonts for X
ii  xfs            4.1.0-2        X font server

ii  mozilla        0.9.3+0-3      Mozilla Web Browser - dummy package

(PS: I don't speak russian, and only very little Bulgarian, so
answers please in English, Esperanto or Dutch).

--
joostje