Video Player (VLC)

Dear All,

Sometime ago we discussed video players for Linux. Let me share my successful

I've installed VLC (VideoLan Client) version 0.2.80 from www.videolan.org
Its features:
 - cames with all Debian files
 - compiles without problems after minimal customisations (Only ESD, GTK and
SDL plugins left) on Potato
 - able to play MPEG2 (demo extracted from DVD) video smoothly on PII-233
computer (first one which is able!)
 - reasonable configuration setting within GUI (sound quality and etc)
If someone need my congiguration (debian/control and debian/rules) please let
me know by "netmail".

PS: Good list of video players for Linux is on :

Do You Yahoo!?