Re: Netscape prints in Russian?

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 10:44:39PM +0200, Pavel Epifanov Y2 wrote:
> Работает ли у кого-нибудь печать в Netscape русскими буквами?
> Поставил xfstt, отображение было и есть нормальное, а печатает
> все также греческими символами.

Unfortunately I know nothing about newer Netscape versions, but AFAIK
Netscape 3 for X Window prints with Latin1 (PostScript) regardless what
is on the screen. That sre just different fonts. I think here is some
information: http://metalab.unc.edu/sergei/Software/netscape.html
(unrelated to Debian, and maybe there are better solutions in the newer
versions).

Regards
Guentcho