[Q] yawerty (phonetic) keyboard layout

Hello,
I am trying very hard to get the latest XFree86 (3.3.6)
to work with Netscape 4.7.3, Xemacs,gnome, xterm and the
rest of the programs.

I am almost there...

The only problem I have is the keyboard.
I do not want to use xruskbd (xmodmap) technology,
instead I have this in XF86Config:

Section "Keyboard"
   Protocol        "Standard"
   AutoRepeat      500 30
   LeftAlt         Meta
   RightAlt        Meta
   ScrollLock      Compose
   RightCtl        Control
   XkbKeycodes     "xfree86"
   XkbTypes        "default"
   XkbCompat       "default"
   XkbSymbols      "us(pc101)"
   XkbGeometry     "pc"
   XkbRules        "xfree86"
   XkbModel        "pc101"
   #XkbLayout       "ru"
   XkbLayout       "ru-ms"
   XkbKeymap       "xfree86(ru)"
EndSection

This works OK and allows me to enter russian text
even in Netscape edit boxes, but I want
phonetic koi laout (like yawerty) and not the
layout for russian keyboards (because my keyboard is US).
I can not find ANYWHERE a yawerty keyboard layout file
for the Xfree86 3.3.x

The only ones I see are to be used with xmodmap (.xmm)
and xruskbd files.

Does any one have a pointer where to get it?

Thanks in advance,
Vladislav