Config changes (was Re: user-ru)

Dear Michail,

--- Michael Sobolev <mss@transas.com> wrote:
> /etc/console-tools/config -- ÜÔÏ ËÏÎÆÉÇÕÒÁÃÉÏÎÎÙÊ ÆÁÊÌ ÄÒÕÇÏÊ ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÙ,
>     ÉÚÍÅÎÅÎÉÅ ÅÇÏ ÐÒÏÔÉ×ÏÒÅÞÉÔ ðÏÌÉÔÉËÅ

If you have any other way to keep _personal_ modifications of configuration
files with the chance to repeat them on another computer without many manual
change-and-try operations please let me know !

I am quite serious because the usage of this way (creating small scripts in
mini .deb  packages) is in my future plan. RCS (ci/co) works OK for me for now
but should be something better documented as separate package.

=====
Yours,
Pavel V. Epifanov.

---