Re: Plans for Ruby 3.3?

Hi,

Em 09/01/2024 19:05, Lucas Nussbaum escreveu:
Hi,

I suppose that we will aim for Ruby 3.3 in trixie?
Should we skip Ruby 3.2 entirely?

For trixie we might release Ruby 3.3, the team did not discuss it yet, we need to double check the release schedule. But we will not skip Ruby 3.2. The Ruby 3.2 transition is ready to be started (it should be starting soon, when we get an ack from the release team) and this is something I'll be doing in Ubuntu anyway, so I think there is no reason to not do it in Debian as well.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro