Native Gitlab debian package survey

Hi all,

I am reaching out to kindly ask for your assistance in providing feedback on the native debian package of GitLab.

We have created a survey to gather feedback on the native debian package of GitLab. The survey aims to gather information on the usage of GitLab, the satisfaction with the packaged version, and the potential improvements that can be made.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out the survey and share it with your team members. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will help us to improve the gitlab package.

 Here's the link to the survey: https://surveys.debian.net/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=142968&lang=en

https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/gitlab/

Thank you for your time

Best regards,

Vinay <vinaykeshava@disroot.org>

2F7E32FC9C01622BC797E60AD3FDE3D93A1FCF50