Re: How do I help the project

On 29/12/23 5:31 am, Tiago Zaniquelli wrote:
Hello Everyone, I'm a developer, but for the last 2 years I've been working with AppSec, so I've been developing a lot less.
I'm looking for a project to help.
How can I get more information on how to help this project? How to execute? to correct? Anyway, I wanted to see if I can help this project in some way.
What do you recommend for those starting out on this project? Any information is valid.
Thanks
Tiago Zaniquelli

Hi Tiago,

Welcome! You might want to check https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Packaging/ for team documentation.

If you are looking for a specific task, we need lots of help with updating gitlab and its dependencies, the current task list is https://git.fosscommunity.in/debian-ruby/TaskTracker/-/issues/195

You can also join #debian-ruby on oftc irc.

Thanks
Praveen