Ruby 3.2 transition - Help to fix broken packages

Hi team,

We are starting to work on the Ruby 3.2 transition. The ruby3.2 package is already in experimental and the ruby-defaults there already supports building with both, ruby3.1 and ruby3.2.

I did rebuild all the reverse dependencies using both ruby versions and the results can be seen here:

https://people.debian.org/~kanashiro/debian/ruby3.2/

I'd like to ask for your help to start to investigate and fix all the build failures. I will be working on filing bugs against those packages.

If you want to reproduce the build failures locally, you just need to build the package installing ruby-all-dev version 1:3.1+1 from experimental.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro