Many ruby library transitions for gitlab reupload to experimental

Hi,

Bookworm is out and I am trying to reupload all gitlab dependencies staged in experimental during freeze to unstable.

I'm using this pad to track the reuploads
https://storm.debian.net/shared/KsibMVg-48Iaa_ooNGxsMxaFisv74u1tDeH_jX00GWJ

Some reuploads are breaking changes and we will need to test and fix packages other than gitlab, for example rouge is a major update and redmine and few other packages needs to be updated.

Help is welcome to get this completed, especially for the transitions like ruby-rouge.

If you'd like to pick any package, just add your name to the pad and if more work needs to be done, please file bugs and add notes to the pad (this pad can give an overview).

Thanks
Praveen