Re: Walkouts/Strikes in Paris/France

Hi!

Quoting Daniel Leidert (2023-02-01 14:52:38)
> Hi everybody,
>
> be aware that there are currently walkouts/strikes in France that affect the
> public transportation, but also flights. As far as I have been informed,
> strikes will be unannounced and can potentially last for multiple days now.
> Maybe Cédric knows more?

I have heard that a new strike has been announced for next Tuesday
(February 6) and Saturday (February 11). So I think that people who were
planning to arrive for Monday morning are fine. However, departure on
Saturday may be chaotic… Sorry for that, I didn't expect that when we
chose the dates initially…

For the daily organization of the sprint, the only minor problem we will
have is that the place where we used to have lunch will be closed on
Tuesday (but we will find another place outside of the campus without
problem!).

Best wishes,