[RFS] ruby-html-pipeline 2.14.3

Hello Team,
I have updated ruby-html-pipeline to 2.14.3, the reason for sending RFS is that this package is listed here [1], required for gitlab 15.6.1 .

here is my fork [0]

The following reverse dependencies fails to rebuild against the latest version, so we can upload ruby-html-pipeline to experimental.

1. redmine ( bug already reported [2] )

2. ruby-github-markup

    The same bug was reported [3] for ruby 3.0, a new bug has to be filed since the ruby version is 3.1 ?

    here is the log  https://paste.debian.net/1265873/

3. ruby-task-list [4]

Requesting sponsorship for ruby-html-pipeline

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/vinay-keshava/ruby-html-pipeline

[1] https://git.fosscommunity.in/debian-ruby/TaskTracker/-/issues/191

[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1027340

[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=996234