Speedbump while running tests for ruby-omniauth-rails-csrf-protection

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to package ruby-omniauth-rails-csrf-protection and I am able to build the package successfully but while running the tests I can see that the tests run as expected for ruby3.0 but for ruby3.1 it is trying to fetch dependencies using bundler. I am unclear as to why this is happening ... and why we are running tests for two different versions of Ruby. I feel like I am missing something here. I looked at debian/ruby-tests.rake and the gem's to test files to check if there's anything there but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. I would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at the build log[1] and share their thoughts.

[1]: https://paste.debian.net/1258225/

-Abraham