Re: RFS: ruby-paper-trail 12.0.0-1

Hi,

I already pushed ruby-paper-trail 12.0.0-1 into the salsa repo at https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-paper-trail/ a few weeks ago. But I was only able to push to the upstream and pristine-tar branches. Git would not let me push to the master branch because it's "protected." I also couldn't even submit a merge request to that branch with my fork when I tried. Are some ruby packages supposed to have this protection on salsa?

Regards,
Rajesh Simandalahi