Re: CI/CD Pipelines are disabled in mentors subgroup?

Hi,

> [..]
> > I looked for example at:
> > https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/mentors/ruby-fixture-builder
> > for which the setting was at the default value (.gitlab-ci.yml).
> > I manually put it to debian/salsa-ci.yml, and pushed a trivial commit to
> > it. The pipeline started as expected.
>
> You can easily start the first pipeline after fixing the path without a commit:
>
> gitlab-api-v4 -a create_pipeline ruby-team/mentors/ruby-fixture-builder ref:master

Oh thanks! I briefly looked at the doc, and wasn't able to find the
correct incantation, although I knew it was possible.

I added a new function in lib/salsa.rb in our meta repo to set this
variable and run the pipeline if it was not correctly set during the
creation of the repo. I applied it to all projects under the mentors/
subgroup.

Vivek, I hope it solves your issue for now, otherwise, tell us.

Best wishes,