webgen again

Hi,

over a year ago I started my attempt to bring webgen and
the packages it depends on back into Debian. Last year in
march the new webgen package (thanks to Daniel) was
finally uploaded into the Debian new queue - but remained
stuck there since.

Is there anything that I or we could do to fasten up the
process so that the package gets into unstable before its
first anniversary in the new queue? Maybe send some
chickens to the queue maintainers? ;-)

A little helpless and frustrated

Klaumi

BTW: A happy and prosperous new year to all of you!

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn
mail: klaumikli@gmx.de
web: www.klaumikli.de