Re: Why does my package (apt-listbugs) FTBFS in bookworm?

On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 04:15:52PM +0100, Francesco Poli wrote:
> What's not clear to me is: why does it attempt to run the test suite
> for ruby3.0 in bookworm, but not in unstable?

It's an artifact of how binNMUs work. The binNMUs done to drop the
support for ruby3.0 have migrated to testing before the version of
ruby-all-dev that drops support for ruby3.0.

This is going to fix itself in a couple of days after src:ruby-defaults
migrates.