Re: [RFS] -- ruby-googleauth 1.3.0

On 26/12/22 8:59 PM, Vivek K J wrote:
Hi Team,

        I've updated ruby-googleauth package from 0.13.0 to 1.3.0. As its a major version upgrade, The following reverse(build) dependencies fails to rebuild against latest version.

grpc
grpc-java
ruby-google-api-client
ruby-google-cloud-translate

Among these, grpc and grpc-java is not failing because of this upgrade. For the remaining packages, I think, we can upload googleauth package to experimental and file bugs against individual packages. So requesting sponsorship for ruby-googleauth package. This package is updated for updating gitlab to 15.6.1 [1].
Thanks for your careful approach to a breaking change upload. I have uploaded, please file bugs against failing packages. If possible check if any new upstream versions of the failing packages are available. I think ruby-google-api-client is split into multiple gems, please check this.

ruby-googleauth -> ruby-google-apis-core -> gitlab

[1] -- https://git.fosscommunity.in/debian-ruby/TaskTracker/-/issues/191