Re: Debian Ruby sprint - Paris February 2023?

Hi!

Edit: I wrote this email on Tuesday December 6, but for some reason, it
didn't leave my machine... Sorry.

I am Cc: David who participated in the 2020 edition of the Debian Ruby
Sprint. Since we all benefited a lot from your presence David, it is
natural to ask if you would be interested in joining the 2023 edition.

Thanks a lot for filling so quickly the poll. We have already 8 answers,
with 100% availability for the week 6-10 February! So this is now the
*official date* of the Debian Ruby Sprint.

I have started a wiki page
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Meeting/Paris2023

If you could fill the table with an estimation of your travel costs, say
by the end of the week, I could ask for DPL approval, and approach
Debian France Treasurer for the reimbursement procedure. If you need
letters for visa applications, let me know. I should have around some
templates from last time. If you need such a letter, please send me
privately your full name, personnal address and passport number.

For the housing, I have not much inspiration. We could use the same
AppartHotel place as last time, or try to rent an AirBnB appartment.

Best wishes,