RFC: dropping Ruby-Versions fields

Hello,

Today, we have XS-Ruby-Versions and XB-Ruby-Versions: fields in our
source packages. There are two fields:

- XS-Ruby-Versions is required by gem2deb to even build the package, and
  is supposed to indicate which Ruby versions the package _should_ be
  built for. For native (arch: any) packages, this influences for which
  Ruby versions C extensions are even attempted to be built for. For all
  packages, this also indicates which versions the package should be
  tested against.

- XB-Ruby-Versions is optional, and is usually filled by the expansion
  of ${ruby:Versions}. This indicates which versions the package was
  built and tested for. This could in principle be used during Ruby
  transitions to known which ones need to be rebuilt, but in practice we
  use the packages dependencies for that.

Given that 1) we don't really support packages not working with all
available Ruby versions, 2) multiple ruby versions are only present
simultaneously during transitions, and 3) we only release with a single
version, I propose that we drop these entirely, and always build and
test for all supported Ruby versions. We would then consider packages
that don't work with all versions to be buggy.

So I ask: is anyone using this Ruby-Versions mechanism to do something
valuable, and would miss if we just drop it?