Re: [RFS] -- ruby-graphql-client 0.18.0

On Mon, Aug 1 2022 at 05:58:53 PM +05:30:00 +05:30:00, Vivek K J <vivekkj@disroot.org> wrote:
Hi Team,

        I've updated the package ruby-graphql-client from 0.16.0 to
0.18.0. The package is lintian clean and the updated package is
available at https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-graphql-client. All
the reverse build dependencies are successfully built.

Requesting for Sponsorship

Gitlab 15.1.x needs only 0.17 (via graphlient 0.5) so I suggest to update to 0.17 only or make sure the new version does not break graphlient 0.5. Building fine is not necessarily enough if tests are not enabled. Did you check if upstream tests are actually run?