Re: Clarification for package naming policy

Quack,

(sorry for the big lag)

On 2022-05-27 01:39, Daniel Leidert wrote:

What about a

Provides: ruby-deckar01-task-list

?

It already does that but apt search does not look at this field, so I did not find it. So now I guess I need to remove this new package but I still disagree with the naming and I'm slightly fed up to have done this work for nothing. I wanted to raise the problem so that we do not hit such problem again, especially if the original project happens to continue and diverge, but it does not seem to bring much attention.

Well, thanks for your reply Daniel.
\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes