Clarification for package naming policy

Quack,

When I packaged redmine 5.0.0 one package was missing and I created it (ruby-deckar01-task-list). Now I recently received #1011414 that tells me it's a duplicate o_O. And indeed it is, ruby-task-list is packaging the same software. Problem is `apt search deckar01` returns nothing and task_list is a valid, although obsolete, gem (https://rubygems.org/gems/task_list before it was forked by deckar01). I think in this case this is really misleading and we should not highjack the original name unless upstream does so. Sometimes forks become incompatible and the original project resumes and both diverge and one cannot be used in place of the other.

I'm totally fine with changing the dependency in redmine and removing ruby-deckar01-task-list. In this case the original gem has been unmaintained for years and there's most surely no real consequences but I think we should clarify our policy.

Regards.
\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes