Re: RFS: ruby-ox 2.14.6-1

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 11:43 AM Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
Hi again,

Le Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 11:56:48AM +0100, Cédric Boutillier a écrit :
> Hi Leandro
>
> Quoting Leandro Cunha (2021-11-06 06:53:13)
> > ruby-ox 2.14.6-1
>
> Sorry for the late answer. Could you please push your changes to the team
> repository
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-ox
> or open merge requests on the three branches of the repo with your
> updates?

You can forget that for now: I cloned your repo and opened merged
requests from there to the team repo.
The update looks fine from the packaging point of view. I noticed that
there is no tests in the upstream version you imported (it has been like
this since the beginning it seems). I think it is a right moment to
switch from the gem version to the code in the github repo as the actual
source of the package, so that we can run the test suite.

Could you please reimport a new version of 2.14.6 from the github repo?
In order to have a watch file working with github, you can copy/paste
the example from the man page of uscan mentioning github.com, or use the
commented version in the updated debian/watch file created by
`dh-make-ruby -w`.

I haven't created a upstream/2.14.6 tag on the team repo, so feel free
to just delete your tag (locally and in your repo) before importing the
"new" version with the `new-upstream` script (or gbp import-orig
--uscan if this is what you are used to). Before that, maybe update or
reclone your copy of the team repo.

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Cédric

My fork is already merged upstream with master and I thought I would either send
it to a different branch with tag or create a new fork.

Leandro Cunha