Re: ruby-gaffe_1.2.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On ചൊ, ഒക്ടോ 26 2021 at 03:43:53 വൈകു +0000 +0000, Mohd Bilal <mdbilal@disroot.org> wrote:
October 5, 2021 11:30 PM, "Thorsten Alteholz" <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

 Hi,

according to README.md the mushroom cloud logo is based on another logo licensed under a
 CC-license.
 Please mention this in your debian/copyright.

The mentioned logo is not part of the source and is referenced via an external link only. I have added a comment in d/copyright regarding the same. Requesting someone to sponsor this package[1] again

Uploaded.

[1] - https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-gaffe

 Thanks!
 Thorsten

 ===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
 concerns.

Thanks ,

Mohd Bilal