Re: RFS: ruby-motion-require 0.2.0 , ruby-file-validators 3.0.0

On ബു, സെപ്റ്റം 29 2021 at 07:01:11 വൈകു +0000 +0000, Mohd Bilal <mdbilal@disroot.org> wrote:
Hi,

The following packages are ready to be uploaded (I also verified the
points listed on http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Packaging#Requesting_Sponsorship).

Could you please sponsor them?

Uploaded, thanks.

It'd be a good idea to to forward patches that are useful (removing deprecations or updating dependencies are useful, but removin coverals is not useful to upstream) as upstream merge requests and include the links in the patch description.

Nice to have from next time: You can squash related commits before you push. For example all changes you did to copyright file or all changes to dependencies can be just a single commit. This creates a cleaner git history. But remember to do it only before you push.

 [1]ruby-motion-require 0.2.0
 [2]ruby-file-validators 3.0.0

 These are dependencies of pupilfirst[3]

[1] - https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/mentors/ruby-motion-require
[2] - https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/mentors/ruby-file-validators
[3] - https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/pupilfirst

Also thanks to all the wonderful people on #debian-ruby for helping me package this :)

-Mohd Bilal